Please take time to read the following rules before booking and using the Field:
Entering and Leaving the Field
- Entry to the gated car park area and main Field is not permitted until the previous session has collected their dog(s) and loaded them into vehicles.
- Please park your vehicle inside the gated area for your session. Parking outside on the lane creates congestion at session change over time and can cause obstruction to our neighbours.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your session start time.
- We can only accommodate a maximum of 2 cars per session. All vehicles to be parked inside the gated area. The gated area can easily accommodate 2 vehicles.
- Maximum speed limit on Stead Lane is 10mph. The lane to the Field is single track. Please be aware of other vehicles, pedestrians and horses and use the passing places available. Passing places on the lane are used by our neighbours and farm traffic so please do not park in them prior to your session time.
- Please be courteous towards our neighbours at the houses upon entering Stead Lane as there may be loose dogs and children playing out.
- Please do not let dogs out of vehicles until the previous session user has finished and they have safely loaded their animals.
- Dogs must be kept on leads until safely inside the secure field boundary and the gate closed.
- Please close the car park gate immediately upon entering and leaving and do not let dogs out of vehicles without the gate being closed.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please do not climb on fencing, gates or dry stone walling.
- Please be aware that access is required on the lane by other residents so please do not cause any obstructions.
Scoop your own poop policy
- Please ‘Scoop your Poop’ and place contents in the bin provided. If you have forgotten your own poop bags don’t worry, we have some available on site.
Litter, Dog Toys and Respect
- PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW YOUR DOG(S) TO DIG THE LAND WITHIN THE FIELD. Dogs that are allowed to dig cause extreme damage to the land, taking months to recover and making it unsafe for other users. Please treat our lovely Dog Park with respect. We aim to provide a lovely, safe facility for everyone to enjoy.
- We operate a NO SMOKING policy within our Field and the gated car park area. Cigarettes are a specific danger to the land especially during dry spell months. Discarded cigarettes are unsightly and a health risk to our canine friends.
- Please collect all ball toys including broken toys. Tennis balls can be dangerous for some of our larger field visitors so please do endeavour to retrieve your lost items.
- Do not drop litter anywhere on the field. Please help us to keep the field clean for everyone to enjoy. A litter bin is provided on site for your litter.
Wormed & Vaccinated Dogs
- All dogs using the field must be wormed and have all vaccinations up to date.
- No extension is allowed for late arrival to the field.
- No refunds will be given for a no show to a session booking.
- We reserve the right to close the field at any time, for which a full refund will be given. Cancellation will be notified to the field user/booker.
- Bookings made to Dogs Run 4 Fun are non refundable. Once a session time has been booked, it can not refunded.
Field users do so at their own risk. No responsibility can be taken for any incidents within the field.
- The land at Dogs Run 4 Fun is located beneath the rolling moorland of Burley Woodhead. The gradient is undulating and the Field has natural moorland drainage which at times means the land can become waterlogged and there is a natural stream running through the Field too. f you are booking our Field for the first time, we welcome you to inspect our facility before letting your dogs explore our land.
Vehicles and contents are left at their owners risk.