Please read the following rules and ensure you comply with them all at every session visit:
Entering and Leaving the Field
- Your session time INCLUDES your loading and unloading time. Please ensure you keep to your allocated time session to prevent delay to the next session.
- Please park your vehicle inside the gated area for your session. Parking outside on the lane creates congestion at session change over time and can cause obstruction to our neighbours.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your session start time.
- The maximum speed limit on Stead Lane is 10mph and please be aware of other vehicles, pedestrians and horses.
- Please be courteous towards our neighbours at the houses upon entering Stead Lane as there may be loose dogs and children playing out.
- Please do not get dogs out of vehicles until the previous session use has finished and they have safely loaded their animals.
- Please do not exercise your dog outside the secure field or on the lane.
- Dogs must be kept on leads until safely inside the secure field boundary and the gate closed.
- Please close the car park gate immediately upon entering and leaving and do not let dogs out of vehicles without the gate being closed.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please do not climb on fencing, gates or dry stone walling.
- Please be aware that access is required on the lane by other residents so please do not cause any obstructions.
Scoop your own poop policy
- Please 'Scoop your Poop' and place contents in the bin provided. Poop bags are available if you have forgotten your own.
Litter and Dog Toys
- We operate a NO SMOKING policy within our Field and the gated car park area. Disguarded cigarettes are a danger to the land especially during dry spell months.
- Please collect all ball toys including broken toys. Tennis balls can be dangerous for some of our larger field visitors so please do endeavor to retrieve your lost items.
- Do not drop litter anywhere on the field. Please help us to keep the field clean for everyone to enjoy.
- A litter bin is provided on site for your litter.
Wormed & Vaccinated Dogs
- All dogs using the field must be wormed and have all vaccinations up to date.
- No extension is allowed for late arrival to the field.
- No refunds will be given for a no show to a session booking.
- We reserve the right to close the field at any time, for which a full refund will be given. Cancellation will be notified to the field user/booker.
- Bookings made to Dogs Run 4 Fun are non refundable. Once a session time has been booked, it can not refunded.
Field users do so at their own risk. No responsibility can be taken for any incidents within the field.
- The land at Dogs Run 4 Fun is located beneath the rolling moorland of Burley Woodhead. The gradient is undulating and the Field has natural moorland drainage which at times means the land can become waterlogged. If you are booking our Field for the first time, we welcome you to inspect our facility before letting your dogs explore our land. If you feel our facility is unsuitable, we welcome suggestions for improvement so please contact us.
Vehicles and contents are left at their owners risk.