Please read the following rules and make sure you comply with them all.
Entering and Leaving the Field
- Your session time INCLUDES your loading and unloading time. Please ensure you keep to your allocated time session to prevent delay to the next session.
- Please park your vehicle inside the gated area for your session. Parking outside on the lane creates congestion at session change over time and can cause obstruction to our neighbours.
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your session start time.
- The maximum speed limit on Stead Lane is 15mph, please be aware of other vehicles, pedestrians and horses.
- Please do not get dogs out of vehicles until the previous session use has finished and safely loaded their animals.
- Please do not exercise your dog outside the secure field or on the lane.
- Dogs must be kept on leads until safely inside the secure field boundary and the gate closed.
- Please close the car park gate immediately upon entering and leaving and do not let dogs out of vehicles without the gate being closed.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Please do not climb on fencing, gates or dry stone walling.
- Please be aware that access is required on the lane by other residents so please do not cause any obstructions.
Scoop your own poop policy
- Please 'Scoop your Poop' and place contents in the bin provided. Poop bags are available if you have forgotten your own.
Litter and Dog Toys
- Please collect all ball toys including broken toys. Tennis balls can be dangerous for some of our larger field visitors so please do endeavor to retrieve your lost items.
- Do not drop litter anywhere on the field. Please help us to keep the field clean for everyone to enjoy.
- A litter bin is provided on site for your litter.
Wormed & Vaccinated Dogs
- All dogs using the field must be wormed and have all vaccinations up to date.
- No extension is allowed for late arrival to the field.
- No refunds are given for a no show to a session booking.
- We reserve the right to close the field at any time, for which a full refund will be given. Cancellation will be notified to the field user/booker.
Field users do so at their own risk. No responsibility can be taken for any incidents within the field.
Vehicles and contents are left at their owners risk.